6 month scan results today and im really nervous what they will say

Mally

Hi bridgeto. I have 2 enlarged lymph nodes but gp couldnt tell me whats likely to happen but more treatment and that will be up to the oncologist that i see next thursday 

Thankyou all for your thoughts and Tom i tried the mobile app yesterday and it came up with Not available in my country but ill try again 

Susan do you think its possible for enlarged lymph nodes to be nothing ? I wish i didnt go to my gp and get results and just waited to see the oncologist because he didnt give me any real understanding of where the nodes were exactly but in my chest and that my liver is clear and the fluid that was seen 6 months ago is now gone . My scan in june was all clear but not now by the sound of it .

Mally,

I wish I could answer your question, but I just don't know.   Enlarged lymph nodes can be something as simple as an infection or a recurrence of cancer.  In my case, I had a recurrence of my cancer in a single lymph node.  I'm sorry you have to wait so long to get answers; I know it's frustrating.

Hang in there.

Archived