ALK Slideshow

Meloni

Last month I watch and listened to oncologist Dr. West discuss the science of lung cancer rearrangements (focus ALK), and the importance of testing for them. I was able to capture most of the slide show for visual reference later. The slideshow is too large to upload, even when compressed, but if anyone would like me to email a copy, please let me know. - Meloni

• 1 month later...

Hi Meloni ,

I'm interesting , could you email me these slide show

someonenoone2014@outlook.com

many thanks in advance

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:22 PM, Meloni said:

Last month I watch and listened to oncologist Dr. West discuss the science of lung cancer rearrangements (focus ALK), and the importance of testing for them. I was able to capture most of the slide show for visual reference later. The slideshow is too large to upload, even when compressed, but if anyone would like me to email a copy, please let me know. - Meloni

Hi Nagla,

I would be happy to send you the slideshow. I will need a few minutes to to prepare a meal for my family, and then I will have it sent to you. It will come from my email address melonisunshine@gmail.com. 

Mel 

• 1 month later...

Hi Nagla,

Just following up (over one month later), that I emailed that slide show attachment in a PDF file on Feb 22nd. I hope you were in receipt of it. Let me know if you need it to be resent. 

Sincerely, Meloni 

• 4 months later...

Hi Meloni! Not related to this slideshow, but it was so nice to find a familiar name once I started over on the ALK+ facebook group.  :) 

Hi, Meloni,

Just wanted to check in and see how you're doing! Please post an update when you can. We are here for you!

With gratitude,

Lauren
--
Digital Community Manager
LUNGevity Foundation

• 2 months later...

Archived