National Compliment Day - January 24th

Steff

So I admit it, I take part in silly "national holidays" as I see fit - margarita day, pie day, gumdrop day, frozen yogurt day - pretty much anything that has to do with food or drink!

Well, this week, we find ourselves approaching National Compliment Day - January 24th.  According to some random website, National Compliment Day was created by Kathy Chamberlin of Hopkinton, NH and Debby Hoffman of Concord, NH in 1998.  Whether or not that's actually true, I have no idea, but unless someone opposes, let's go with it.  So, how can we have some FUN with compliments that takes just a few minutes of our day???

Here's an idea:  How about sharing the funniest/most awkward compliment you have ever received or given -OR- if you would like a funny/awkward compliment, ask and we will oblige (or feel free to do both!).

You_Rock_You_Rule.jpeg

I'll have to think about this one...I'm sure I've blocked some of the weirdest ones from my memory!

But for now, I'd like to give you a compliment, Steff. You make everyone's days a little brighter with your posts on this thread! Thank you for giving us a reason to laugh and smile, even when things get tough. We're very glad to have you in this community!

With gratitude,

Lauren
--
Digital Community Manager
LUNGevity Foundation

• Steff unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived