Kim Y

Your thoughts...

Thanks for hanging in with us when you're having these password problems. I really souns frustrating, worse than inconvenient! Let us know your biopsy results and hang in there!

Bridget O

On 5/16/2018 at 10:00 AM, Laurel said:

I have to reset my password each time also. I sent in an email for help. No response yet. 

Hi, Laurel,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulty logging in as well. I will send you a private message and we can work together to resolve the issue. Our tech support suspects that the problem might be the Autofill settings in your web browser. Here are some steps to turn off Autofill:

1. Click the Settings menu and choose “Internet options”.
  2. Click the Content tab.
  3. In the AutoComplete section, click Settings.
  4. Turn off “Forms and Searches” and “User names and passwords on forms”, then click OK.

The steps might vary slightly, depending on which web browser you're using. You may also want to clear your cache and cookies.

I will be happy to walk you through these steps via a private message or we can set up time for a call.

With gratitude,

Lauren
--
Digital Community Manager
LUNGevity Foundation 

Hi everyone - I’m still waiting on my results - they said 72 hours but it’s been one week. I’m preoccupied by what’s going on but not overly anxious - my feeling is I’d rather them take the time they need to do a thorough, accurate analysis. Given the biopsy results are so key to charting the course ahead.

But my friends and family are hounding me to call and find out what’s going on. Also given the holiday weekend is upon us.

I know they are worried for me - I’m worried for me - but they are getting on my nerves and are making me more anxious than I frankly need to be.

One friend was implying my family doctor isn’t doing enough - he should be calling the lab and getting a status (?). I was like - uh - he’s on the receiving end. That pissed me off. 

I just feel like when they know - they will know. There’s no part of me that wants to call and hound them - I’m not sure  what good that would do.

My friends/family mean well but they are making it worse for me right now. My family doctor yesterday said it can take longer sometimes. That’s good enough for me - my gut says not to call again. I read online it can take 7 to 10 days for complicated cases - maybe that’s my deal. 

Kim