Want to say "Hello"

Guest pat mc

Guest pat mc

Hi, I have been lurking for some time now and just wanted to introduce myself. The upbeat messages on this board have come to mean so much to me as I go through more chemo and radiation treatments. I look forward to reading the messages and hearing from other people facing this who find it possible to cope, and to hope.

I think there are more people like myself, lurkers, who find strength on these boards. Thank you all so much for sharing. :roll:

Hi Pat,

I noticed you joined way back in july, you sure are a lurker. Welcome, and I hope you can find comfort here as you go through your treatments. I am glad you posted it always helps to be able to talk about this "monster" with others who understand..

Hi, Pat!

I, too, lurked for some time before just diving in and introducing myself...and look at that count now! Remember, the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step... Looking forward to hearing a lot more from you!

Becky

aka Snowflake

Welcome to the family Pat.

I am very sorry that you are going through this, but glad we have found one another and can be here to offer support, knowledge, caring, prayers and love.

Please come back and post. Let us know how you are doing, and what we can do to help you. I look forward to getting to know you.

Carleen

Glad to see you have found this board. I am celebrating one year from diagnosis and almost 1 year from surgery. I feel fine now and my hair is curly and thick and the same color as it was before. Chemo and radiation are both hard. You will feel tired etc. But there is hope at the end of the tunnel. You can feel better and will. I haven't posted much at all but felt drawn to your message. I too was glad to read that others are making it and having life after chemo and radiation. We don't know what is ahead but today I feel good and I look forward to tomorrow.

Nushka

WELCOME Pat,

I don't have to tell you that you'll find much comfort here, because you've been here for a while. So glad you decided to post. Please feel free at anytime to share your story. Most of us are here to give hope and understanding, some of us are here to get that hope, and some of us are here to get understanding, but no matter what we're here for, we're always here to support one another.

I hope your treatments are going well. It's a rollercoaster ride, to say the least!

Hi Pat,

Glad you broke into the group. I look forward to seeing more of your posts and hearing more about you. I find that I am often surprised by the impact of someone's post...touches me deeply or answers a question I hadn't even formed yet. As you know, there is much support here and a closeness that can only be found here.

Peace,

Margaret