HOPE?

Fresca

I am new to this board. I have been reading for a while. My mom, my best friend, my strength has been diagnosed with Adenocarcinoma Stage IV. I just need some hope. We found out about a new kidney mass, and its all very overwhelming. She is only 54, beautiful, and kind. Can't describe what I feel at the moment, just looking for someone to talk to about it. :(

Thank you for your reply. We need all the prayers we can get. I have alot of faith, but sadly I'm ashamed to say...I feel I'm losing it. :( Has anyone been on the Taxotere? Does it work? My mom shoulder met-fell off...it was under the surface of the skin and her last chemo dried it up to a scab and it fell off???? I hope thats good. My dad says its new tissue underneath. Has anyone hear of the Cancer Treatment Centers of America? Lots of questions, and feeling like running out of time..ya know?I want my mom to go to the Tulsa clinic, as I have heard great results. Thank you for reading all my many questions.

Thank you!!! You made me cry :) I've been doing a TON of research for my mom too. She's down emotionally, but physically not doing horrible. Emotionally though shes down. So, I probably will be back tomorrow sharing more. I have do email at work, because I have no computer at home. THanks again.

Fresca, my wife was diagnosed in October, so she is 7 months out. She is presently undegoing chemo after a radiation/chemo combo earlier. At this point, we are winning. So, yes, there is always hope. Hang in there. You sould like a good support for your mother. Don

Fresca, my wife was diagnosed in October, so she is 7 months out. She is presently undegoing chemo after a radiation/chemo combo earlier. At this point, we are winning. So, yes, there is always hope. Hang in there. You sould like a good support for your mother. Don

Thank you so much. That is very VERY encouraging. I appreciate it.

Fresca,

Sorry that you have had to enter this bewildering world of lung cancer. You can expect to feel all emotions in your journey with your mother. We've been there, done that. See Inspiration for some stories of "miracles."

There are some promising trials going on and Iressa has just been OK'd. So, try to keep your emotions up.

Remember: The power of positive thinking can change your world! JudyB

Btw, where in AZ are you?

Fresca,

Sorry that you have had to enter this bewildering world of lung cancer. You can expect to feel all emotions in your journey with your mother. We've been there, done that. See Inspiration for some stories of "miracles."

There are some promising trials going on and Iressa has just been OK'd. So, try to keep your emotions up.

Remember: The power of positive thinking can change your world! JudyB

Btw, where in AZ are you?

I am in Mesa, Gilbert...my mom lives in Mesa, I live in Gilbert (only about 7 minutes apart from one another, you know how Maricopa County is.)