My Beloved

kimblanchard

Oh Dear Peg,

My heart is breaking for you. Please know your family is in my prayers. Please lean on me, because I am going through the grief right now. Your precious Bill faught a courageous battle and you were an amazing support for him. May God comfort you during this dark time. So so sorry...

Love,

Andrea B.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dearest Peg,

Please accept my condolences to you and your family. I am so sorry about the loss of your beloved. God be with you and help you see the light again. We are here for you.

Much love,

Cheryl and Jack

Guest bessb

Peg

My heart is breaking for you on the loss of your dear Bill. I know he is in a better place now without pain, but I know you will need so much strength to get through this time. May God grant you the strength you will need. We are all here for you and praying that God grants you strength and comforts you.

Bess B

Dearest Peg....so sorry to read of Bill's passing. I'm praying that God will give you the strength and wisdom to face the days ahead. Our men have fought some really courageous battles and will remain forever heroes in our hearts! Reading your post rekindled all the pain and emotions inside me that I know you are experiencing right now. Please know that we all love you and are here for you! God Bless!!!!

Peg and family,

Please accept my deepest sympathy on the loss of your beloved husband Bill. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this most difficult time. My you somehow find peace and comfort in the days ahead.

I am so very sorry.

Karen

:cry::cry: Peg,

I don't know what to say. I am so sorry this has happened. You can be assured, though, that you have a guardian angel watching over you now who is free from pain and the horrors of cancer.

I, too, lost my beloved 4 years ago to lung cancer and am now fighting for my own life with this same disease. Be strong. Focus on the good memories, know that his love is always there for you and know that someday you will be together again.

Sincerely,

CathyR

Peg

Im so sorry for you loss. You were the first person i talked to when i joined this site and you and your husband were always on my mind and in my prayers. My heart is breaking. If there is anything i can do let me know i am always here to talk.

God Bless you and your family.

Christy

Peg,

There is nothing in the world that each of us would not do willingly for our loved ones not to lose this battle.

Words cannot express the profound sense of loss at this time. Take time for yourself, honor your love for Bill and keep it close to your heart. Praise his name and speak of him to all those that listen.

I wish I didn't know what you are going through, but like some of the others here, I do know and my heartfelt prayers are for you to feel comfort. Reach out to us when you need to. I know the others here on this board have given me so much strength and acceptance in my time of pain and sorrow and we will help you too.

Your loss is ours. If there is anything I could do or say right now to make this easier for you I would. Words are not enough.

My prayers and thoughts are with you.

May God keep Bill safe, may you feel His love always.

Shirleyb