My Beloved

kimblanchard

Peg,

words are so inadequate I know....

May the love of our Lord enfold you.... I hope you can take comfort in knowing that Bill, as a result of his faith, is in paradise today and everyday throughout eternity.

Nothing but time can ease the suffering you feel in this loss. Cherish the memories that you had with Bill and hold unto your faith during this trying time.....

In Christs love,

Joe

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Peg,

It was not until my beloved Sam died that I really knew how much he was involved with this site. However, so often he would talk about the bittersweetness of his connection with his cyber family, as when a member passed away. The irony is that I now know exactly what he meant and how he felt.

I think I can speak for all here and say we, too, shall miss "our beloved" Bill. I pray for your peace and comfort.

May God Bless Us All.

Sam'swifeShirley

Dear Peg,

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious husband Bill. May the Lord give you the strength that you and your family will need. May you feel of the love your husband has for you. You have been such a wonderful wife and caregiver to him. Take care of your daughter and may she take care of you.

((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))) Shelly

I am so sorry to hear about your husband. My heart goes out to you as I lost my beloved Nicky on March 19, 2004. I too, have a daughter and am so thankful for her. Please feel free to contact me at any time, I truly understand your pain. Take care and God Bless.

Peg,

I am so very sorry about your Bill. My heart aches for you. I know your pain. My Bill has been gone only two months. Please take care of yourself and let people help you. Hold very tight to your sweet daughter and we will all pray that you find some comfort and peace. Please PM me if I can help at all.

Colleen

Peg:

I pray that God is giving you comfort each day and inner peace to help you cope. Sorry I haven't been on the board and just read this. My dad's birthday was 4/22 (would've been 70) and I just have been isolating myself. May you find comfort in the fact that reading your posts helped me get through tough times with my dad. I felt close to you guys since you're fellow Hoosiers! May God Bless you and your family and remember he wonderful times you had!

Peg

Sorry I'm late posting this. But my heart truly does go out to you and your family as I lost Chris on 4/17. I am so thankful our 21 yr old son is still at home, and he is always trying to get me to laugh even though he has his own sadness over losing his dad. It does help though.

It seems Bill and Chris lived the same with this darn disease. If you ever want to just "talk" you can email me at budd404@aol.com or PM me. I know that you must still be overwhelmed and I will light a candle for you.

Debbie