Brain radiation necrosis?

Thank you everyone for your well wishes. My Mom was a very brave woman. Even though this started in her lung, the first symptom 15 months ago was a slight drag to one foot. She could not make it move in all directions. It's a shame, but would you believe that when she went to her internist he said "it must be your age, why don't you try to go to curves!" She was smarter than that, and had an MRI on her own. Needless to say, she never saw that doctor again. The brain radiation was torture for her and made her so very sick, but it did get rid of the cancer there. So with the chemo, we had almost one good year with her. It was not until about Mother's day that she needed full time care. I will miss her so much, as will the entire family. Last night, even with not having any fluids, there was a tear in the corner of her eye. Poor thing. She is at peace now, and with her parents and her husband.

I did try to go on to the grieving forum, but got an error message. I will try again another time.

Robin

Daer Robin,

I am sorry I saw this post so late but I do want to tell you how very sad I am for you and your family. Your Mom is in Heaven and we can be thankful for that. This disease is such a tough battle and my brother lost his battle a month ago today. I know how you are hurting and I am praying for you.

God Bless,

Jane

Robin,

Ive read through this thread twice, and I am sorry that I did not see it sooner, but I was going to tell you that I have no answers to your questions. I do want to say that I am sorry to hear about what is going on though. The good thing is that your Mom is at peace now, and all the wondering and worrying can come to an end. Please accept my deepest sympathy.

Jamie