The Michigan Bash!

Ry

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the people not coming. I have lots of film for my digital camera. :lol: Sorry no web cam. That could be embarrassing for some. :oops:

I'll send the pictures to Rick so he can put them in the LCSC Scrapbook.

I feel bad for the people that can not come. :cry: This party will be memorable. 8)

For those who are coming and need assistance with directions, accommodations, or anything else, please PM Ry or myself.

John

I'll take the embarrasing pictures, actually have two digitals camersa if wife foregetrs to take one to camp I'll be getting all sorts of picturres, have a good share of memory too. thinking I might put my notebook computer in the trunk of my car so I can upload if need be. Wondering if we will make local tv.

I was going to suggest that you guys from Michigan contact a local news station-I think it would make some interesting news.

Still sulking that I can't make it... :cry: I meant it about the group hug, you guys!!!! I want a big picture of you all together!!!! Katie and Cathy, I am counting on you guys to give everyone a big hug from their pal Debaroo-I one to eachother from me, too!

10 Bucks says that at SOME POINT, SOMEONE says " :cry: I love you guys!" :wink: We've all done it at some point, usually drunk, but you know its gonna happen!

Have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deb

All the fun will be under the big tent, but no to the local TV station. I really do not want to be on TV. I have had my 15 minutes of fame.

A few suggestions of what to bring.

1) Water shoes and or shoes you do not mind getting wet. The lake has sharp objects that can cut feet. Our yard may be damp Saturday. Do not wear your good shoes. We are supposed to get lots of rain for the next two days, Wednesday and Thursday. Forecast for Saturday is sunny and 76 degrees.

2) Life jackets for kids. We have several ones for kids, but it is best to have one that fits you kid well.

3) Your favorite Sun block. We do have lots here if you forget.

4) I realize several people will be flying in and will not have much room for everything. We do have extras so do not worry.

Wow, you guys meet each other ????

What a day and what a party there!

My thought is with all of you from here Hong Kong.

Enjoy !! :D:D

take more pictures for sharing, okay???? We as a member of lchelp certainly want to share this wonderful moment. 8)

I want to trade luck with anyone, I'm coughing up bloddy sputum and feel like dog crap(like I know how that feels) and its not getting any better. I'm really hurt and angry that I get sick at a time like this, thought it was the humidity, but today was a beautiful day here in michingan , little to no humidity and mid 70's and I still can't breathe, going to try like heck to make the party, I'll have my sister take me so no Mustang rides. The other bad part is that my wife is at cub scout camp with our twins, so there is no one here to even pat me on the head and tell me I'll be alright.

Had a ct this morning an called my onc. to see if maybe the results were back yet and if they c ould see any pnuemonia, but they aren't back yet, so I see my primary dr at 9 am tomorrow, Wish me Luck, I'm sad

Oh David,

I hope you are feeling loads better now. Hope everyone has a wonderful time. I will be thinking about you all tomorrow. :wink:

Faylene

Oh David,

I am so sorry you aren't feeling good. Many prayers coming your way. Just try to get some rest and hopefully you will feel like going to the party. I sure hope so. How about a "virtual" pat on the head - consider it done and you ARE going to be OK!

Take care,

Nancy

on my way to the dr in 45 minutes,, Ry told me to tell the dr to give me a grat big shot of antibiotic so I will. Wish my wife was home, for realtime reassurance. I'm going to try to make the party my sister denise said she would give me a ride ,just don't know how long I'll be able to stay.

Crossing my fingers that they don't want to admit me to the hospital.

come hell or high water(what ever that means) going to try to make the bash.

David, I don't know what to say. With every post of yours I was wishing more and more I could make the party-your enthusiasm is contagious! I hope you get a good report and the thumbs up from the Dr.. A good shot of anitibiotic would be great-then you can go to the party. Please let us know how you're doing. Prayers being said as I type. Take care, my friend, Deb

Hope that the weather and everything else cooporates so that you all have a wonderful day.

And David A., if its a movable body part I have it crossed that you are not in the hospital and are feeling well enough to make it to the party.

Have fun, everyone!