Hi, I am shelliemacs sister

katiedid

Want to add my welcome to all the others. Shelly has paved the way for you! And like so many of the others, I want to add my reassurances that breast cancer IS very beatable -- so many of my friends have done it.

Again, welcome to the extended family...we can't take the place of your parents, I know, but we can hang in there for you.

Ellen

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Katiedid,

Welcome! Glad to see you here. You're sis is a wonderful, caring person and I'd bet so are you. Prayers and good energy coming your way.

Cat

Hi Katiedid,

YOu are at the right place for support. This is a great bunch of lovely and caring people.

Both you and your sister have been through a rough time. I know for I to lost my mom and dad one year apart. It is not easy but you do have each other and that is a great thing.

Katie Nad Shellie,

Sisters share a special bond. I do not how I could have made it through any of this with out them and my husband. You and your sister will do just that..."Grow old together!" Shellie, you have carried a heavy cross through out all of this. Katie, you will survive and conquer!!! Both are in my prayers,

Cheryl

Dear Katie,

A belated--but heartfelt--welcome to you!

We are all extremely glad to "meet" you.

I am terribly sorry to hear of your dx and what you have been going through--but I do want to add to the chorus of it can be beaten! My mom is beating it for the second time as we speak.

We are all here to help in any way that we can.

Melinda