Jim has passed away

Terriod

Hi Everyone,

I know I haven't contributed much in the last 7 months since I found out that my husband had Lung Cancer that had already metastized. But there were some very kind people on here whenever I did come on here to pour out my heart. I really want to thank you for that.

My husband passed away on July 11th. He was doing extremely well, then all of a sudden with no warning his lungs broke down and he passed away in a 24 hour period.

He was able to be in his own home, with my arms around him at the time. Luckily our daughter made it down in time also, and I had her with me. I really don't know what I would of done without her.

Thank you to everyone that has tried to make this easier for me. I don't think there is any way for this to be easy, but it nice to know that there is a place where you can just come a pour your heart out. love, Terri O.

Dear Terri,

Although I didn't have the honor of knowing Jim, I hope that this prayer might bring you and your daughter comfort.

Grant, O Lord, to all who are bereaved the spirit of faith and courage, that they may have strength to meet the days to come with steadfastness and patience; not sorrowing as those without hope, but in thankful remembrance of your great goodness, and in the joyful expectation of eternal life with those they love. And this we ask in the Name of Jesus Christ our Savior. Amen

(from the BCP)

Terri,

Words can not express how sad this make me to see this news. I know the pain you are in and how much it hurts. I am so sorry.

I am glad you had your daughter with you and that you got to be with your hubby when he needed you most.

You are both in my prayers.

Shirelyb