David A

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so so sorry for the loss of this wonderful man you called your brother and that many here called friend. He will be so very missed by many and most of all his wonderful family.

My heart breaks for you.

May God give you comfort and strength in the days and weeks and months to come.

All my love,

Shirleyb

Oh dear God, I am in a total state of shock. I never met David, but he is the first person that I had 'conversation' with since his profile so closely matched my husbands.

I have always felt so close to him, his great sense of humor, his deep love of his boys, his support of all of us her, so many things.

I will miss him so much. I pray for peace and comfort for his wife, children, mother and family. May eternal rest grant unto him, Oh Lord.

I am shocked of David's passing. I really thought he would power through this. He and I have PM'd quite a bit lately and we were planning on talking on the phone after his surgery. I am so shocked I really cant find the words. God give your comfort to his wife, children and family.

God bless us all,

Jane