dede

Dede, I am so sorry for your loss of David. As you have seen, David has so many friends here-he was a very loved member here; still is.

I am so glad that you have come back, and I hope that you feel free to post ANYTHING that you are feeling-we are a great punching bag when you need one. Welcome to the family, Deb

Hi DeDe,

I am so sorry..I know how awful this feels..I cared for David deeply and was so shocked by all of this..I know from meeting all of the family at Rochelles that you are a very close family and loved him deeply..It helps to have each other during this devastating time...We are here for you as well...

Dede,

I'm so glad you posted, and I hope you are able to take some comfort in seeing how very much DavidA was loved here. My brother is DavidC, and I'm glad he introduced me to this site last January. I also understand why you didn't come here until now. Don't worry about that -- Just come when you can now, and read David's posts and our replies when it feels good. I hope he can still make you smile and laugh this way, because I'm sure he would have wanted that. You are so welcome here -- We'll be so happy for any ongoing connection to DavidA! My sincere condolences on your great loss and that of your whole family.

BeckyCW

Dede,

Welcome. We are both sincerely sorry for your family's loss.

I hope this site can provide some solace to you in the days and weeks to come.

We are truly sorry we were not able to meet David at the Michigan gathering--he was such a presence and kind, lively spirit via cyber space that we can only imagine how he came across in person. We simply consider ourselves lucky to have gotten to "know" him here.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. You, your family, and your friends are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,

Melinda