?? New Job--My hubbys Colonoscopy

Cindy RN

Well Tom had his colonoscopy today. He did just fine. We live in a small town so most people around here have heard him sing either at different churches or the plays out at the college. SO while they had him drugged the nurses got him to sing to them :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I could not believe it, they said he was a little tipsy sounding-well I wonder why! :)

The scope showed colitis and some malformations in the R colon, he biopsied them and we should hear back Fri or Mon. His liver panels are still high so if the hepatitis panel comes back normal then they will do an ultasound to rule out stuff. Waiting game again!

My 18 yr old daughter has moved back in-what a blessing, she is still 3/4 full of attitude but she is home and in colege. So I will learn to deal with her differently I guess.

I interview for the instructer position at the college tomorrow at 9:30. It is for 16 week courses, 2 evenings a week, teaching CNA's. I have never done this before but they will pay for the schooling I need which is just one week in Springfield IL. Wish me luck!!

Love ya all, Cindy

Cindy,

Good luck with everything! You have a lot going on there. I'll be thinking of you! Did your husband get Versed? Good stuff to knock you out with little side effects, my mother usually professes her "love" for her doctors while under...I can tell when the nurses are giggling in recovery! My friend who is a cardiologist tells me it's one of the most abused drugs in hospitals by "addicted" staff, comforting thought! :roll:

Lots of love-

Nancy

Cindy...

Sending you all my best "Tom healing, daughter coping, job getting vibes! :)

So far, so good...eh? Hope all the remaining tests come back with positive news and that things otherwise settle in for all of you, including you knocking their socks off in your interview!

We will await your next good report!!

Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking about you as you're about to walk into that job interview. Good luck!

Blessings,

TeeTaa

Uh oh - just realized you're on central time, so you've still got another hour til the interview . . . good luck anyway!! And I'm keeping my fingers crossed about your husband's test results and your daughter's attitude!

Thank you all!!!

The song he sang is the final song in the last play he was in titled 'She Loves me" it was the play they took the movie 'You have mail' from, the one with Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks in it.

The job interview had to moved til tomorrow. The Dean was sick :cry: So now I have to worry about that til then.

Love Cindy

Cindy....Prayers and fingers crossed for Tom. Glad to hear daughter moved back home. I know from experience that you worry less when they're living at home. Last, but far from least...I know you'll make a WONDERFUL teacher! Look how much you have taught all of us!!!!

Cindy -

Good Luck tomorrow - You will do great!! I hope Tom's tests come back with good news! and of course am glad to hear that your daughter is back home...a testment to your good parenting that you let her go and she made the decision to come home!

Will be waiting to hear how the interview went!

Much Love,

Amy

Cindy,

Wow...what a lot going on. I'm keeping fingers crossed too -- for peace at home (my daughter came home for two years after college -- it actually worked out pretty well and got her back to graduate school, into a teaching career and ready for marriage; she's now happily married, a master teacher and the mother of two!), for your husband's tests and for your interview!

Ellen