Jump to content

Tom H.

Members
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • City
    Corona
  • US State (if applicable)
    COLORADO
  • Country
    United States of America
  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Thank you, yes I'll definitely get a 2nd opinion. Waiting and watching is not a good way to keep going after 4 years of continued growth. Appreciate you're input very much. Tom H.
  2. Unable to get a diagnosis-4 years with growing 2.7 cm lung nodules MD states probably cancer but warns tumor sampling may result in lung collapse. Hi All, I am 66 y/o with COPD and emphysema, I have bilateral upper lobe growing nodules that the Pulmonologist has scanned with CT's and PET scans since 2017. Nodules are large 2.5cm and 2.7cm and growing and one is spiculated. MD is very hesitant to sample for cancer warning of 90% chance of lung collapse. I have chronic bronchitis, short of breath, taking all kinds of inhaled steroids to manage symptoms. So now I am left with deciding do I do a percutaneous lung biopsy or bronchoscopic biopsy? Both may kill me, so my doctor says. Or do I let it go and take my chances and continue with CT and Pet Scans? Does anyone know of any other way to get a diagnosis that is safer and won't kill me? Any advice is welcomed at this point. Thank you, Tom H.
  3. Thank you very much Lou, I'll get this moved and look into the liquid biopsy. Tom H Good idea Rower, thank you. I will look into this
  4. Hi All, I am 66 y/o with COPD and emphysema, I have bilateral upper lobe growing nodules that the Pulmonologist has scanned with CT's and PET scans since 2017. Nodules are large 2.5cm and 2.7cm and growing and one is spiculated. MD is very hesitant to sample for cancer warning of 90% chance of lung collapse. I have chronic bronchitis, short of breath, taking all kinds of inhaled steroids to manage symptoms. So now I am left with deciding do I do a percutaneous lung biopsy or bronchoscopic biopsy? Both may kill me, so my doctor says. Or do I let it go and take my chances and continue with CT and Pet Scans? Does anyone know of any other way to get a diagnosis that is safer and won't kill me? Any advice is welcomed at this point. Thanks, Tom H.
×
×
  • Create New...