Another Flu Shot Question - for Caregivers

MaryAnn,

I think you are all too correct.

I am happy to report I got a flu shot on Sunday. The pharmacist where we get all our prescriptions filled gave me a call on Sunday - said if you can get here in two hours I can give you a flu shot - it was a quiet Sunday afternoon, I walked in and she took me in the back and gave me the shot, she'd even filled out the form for me . . . this is a Kroger store pharmacy, there are two full time pharmacists there, a man and a woman, and they both know us by face, voice and person - I can't say enough good things about these people - she said it was important to them to take care of their regular customers and especially the ones who's situation they know so well.

So, for all the uncaring people in the world, there are lots of wonderful caring people to offset them, I do believe!

God Bless,

Karen

Mary Ann - see Dave's post under General (something about white boys and funky music!).

I feel bad for your parents. Do they usually get the flu shot? some people never get a shot and somehow never get the flu, either, probably 'cause they don't get out much around lots of people.

I, myself, was thinking if it weren't for the fact I have two very sick people in my immediate family, I wouldn't mind getting the flu, I sure could use a week in bed!

If they or you keep your eyes and ears open they should be able to find a place to get it in their area, especially considering their age.

Karen