Just hello

renee_ky

I just wanted to say hello to all, and I hope you are all doing well. I sneak in time to time and check on everyone, but I have not posted. It has only been one month (yesterday) since Scott passed, and it has been rather difficult to accept/handle. And, I am trying to get a handle on my work again, which is a challenge on it's own. I feel like I have forgotten everything!

But- I will be back! In the meantime, take care.

You are all in my prayers.

Renee

Renee,

Thanks for thinking of us and letting us know how you're doing. You're probably sick of hearing this, but it takes time to learn how to do all the important things in life: learning to walk, learning to talk, learning to read and write. Learning to live with others, even those you love with all your heart. And learning to live without them, too.

Time really is the only thing that will make any of this easier to take.

Be good to yourself.

It is so good to hear from you, Renee. I'm glad to hear you're keeping busy. That is the best thing for you right now. I know it's hard to concentrate. I still find myself daydreaming about Dennis often and have to snap my mind back and think about the present versus the past! I'm saying a little prayer for you!

((((((Renee))))))) So glad you checked in. You are in my thoughts and prayers as you are on this journey. I was where you are 3 yrs ago. It is tough and it takes time. I think you will eventually learn to cope with your life, but for now take time for you, eat, rest, and take each day as it comes. Also take as long as you need to grieve, it is an important process, and very individual. Thank you for letting us know how you are doing.

Peace and blessings

Annjael

Dear Renee,

So glad you got back to us. I've been thinking about you and wondering how you were. Just keep getting back to yourself, in whatever way you can, and keep in touch WHEN you feel like it. Now is the time for you to focus on your own life, as hard as that is to do.

Love,

Ellen

Hi Renee,

I know we've already talked, but I wanted to publicly say how happy I am to hear from you. I've not had this experience and can't even begin to identify with your grief, but it hurts me to even think about it. You take your time about coming back and just take care of you!!

Please keep in touch,

Love,

Peggy