Sun Soup and mom

ihreti

Hi,

My mom was diagnosed with stage iv adenocarcinoma of the lung in September 2004. It is also in her pelvis and one vertebrae. She is currently doing cisplatin/gem for four to six cycles. I am wondering if anyone on this list has experience with using Alexander Sun's Sun Soup or other complementary medical treatments once Chemo is over? My mom has a good acupuncturist who is currently treating her for the side effects of chemo. She is 77 and very strong.

thanks,

Irene

Hi Irene

Sorry to hear about your Mom.

We had a discussion on sun soup in the alternative forum not long ago. I can't remember the title of the thread, but if you do a search on selected vegetables (SV) you should be able to find it. I will have a look when I have some more time, but the gist of our discussion was that you can actually purchase the individual active ingredients for a fraction of the cost of the pre-made sun soup. The thread also included a link to a study on these 'selected vegetables' that had yielded some promising results. I think it is worth looking into.

Good luck, and stick around. There is lots of good information in the alternative and complementary medicine forum.

Karen