Play that Funky Music White Boy.

Remembering Dave

David, I've not personally seen small cell lung cancer recurring in a sinus as a solitary site but I'm sure there are lots of things I haven't seen. As I tell my patients, cancer can do whatever it wants and it often doesn't read my textbooks....

Glad the radiation went well, what chemo are they planning to start you on?

Hi David, Karen & Faith,

Have a great time camping. It sounds like it will be beautiful with the fall colors at peak. Enjoy and relax. I love what you said about it being a rule that you have to read the weekly world news. I hope that news is cornier and more fun than the newspaper I read (although come to think of it, my newspaper is pretty corny only the corniness is unintentional).

Dede

Hi David ,faith

I am glad you are feeling better. There's nothing like going to the mountains to lift your spirts!! My husband and I are going this week.

we have taken a week off from work and think we are going to Lewis mtn in sheandaoh national park if there is any space left. I hope you continue to get better. We are praying for you!

By the way I would love some recipes for the dutch oven if you would like to share. Have a great weekend.

Cathyw