Mixed Emotions

Mary

Yesterday was my nephew Paul's Birthday and today is my nephew Kevin's birthday. Their mother has lung cancer and is in the hospital. They came out to my house to go swimming and do a cookout. We had a cake and I could tell what the respective wishes were when they blew out the candles. I guess I am just upset that life has been so crappy to them. I lost my parents young and sort of expect nasty thing to happen to me. I don't want to have my nephews dealing with this at 14 and 16. CANCER SUCKS!!!!! I'm trying to be positive but if I am honest I am just pissed off.

Mary

Mary, I don't blame you for being pissed off. But who better to help them through this than their aunt. I think that it probably is a great comfort to them to know that you are there for them. Special prayers for added strength, for you and your family. take care, Deb

I get angry EVERYDAY!!!! and i honestly do not think that is going to change. I try to put my anger and push it towards being an activist. I have a letter campaign going on that I am goign to share with all of you with in the next week or so I want to do a follow up and I am tryign to see if i could publish it somewhere to to REALLY get the ball rolling. But that is what i do when i get angry, someone gets a letter...hahaha I will post the info in the activism forum this week, and hopefully others can follow suit.