Biopsy Report is in

Fay A.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fay that is great news. I'm sorry you need to have the surgery, but I do hope that it alleviates the stomach pain for you. And, from a Yankee fan to a Red Sox's fan, I hope they win too. It is their time. Keep making those lists!

Hi Fay,,

Before I scrolled down and read your post I said a prayer that all was benign and my prayers were answered. I am so happy for you, I hope you won't have to endure another surgery, enough is enough. You are in my prayers each and every day. All of you are, God Bless ALL of us...

Many Prayers and hugs,

Karen

Fay

So glad to hear your good news of no mets. Sorry you have the other problems happening but glad to hear that they can and will be dealt with. Keep your goals list coming -- if anyone can meet them, you can.

By the way, I didn't know it was you who broke the Sox's curse!!

So glad for you.

Gail P-M

Sorry I'm late to the party, but thanks for making my day with your news. No - surgery on your liver won't be fun, but cancer again would be a whole lot worse. And add me to the long list of well wishers for your 50th birthday. Now just why did you let that slip by without telling us? :lol:

Love you, my friend,

Katha

Happy 50th . Sorry to hear you need liver surgery but very glad to hear there is no cancer. With what we are dealing with here, you have to call it good news. Funny how life really has changed once we are dx with cancer. Everything else seems so meaningless. I had a pacemaker put in before my 2nd recurrrance and didn't even phase me that I needed one .

WOW!!! Fay, I always knew you were special, but I was wrong -- you're downright amazing!! Reading your latest post is like reading a medical journal... and to see that you've dealt with it all for the past six years and still have such a fantastic outlook on life is truely inspiring to me. It must have been such a good feeling to hear

"no cancer" after your last tests. I am a little miffed that you should now have to deal with yet another setback and possible surgery. Hopefully though, all will work out for the best without surgery. Oh, happy belated B-Day, and here's wishing you many, many more.

P.S: Is climbing Mt. Everest on your to do list? Take care Fay.

David P.

A very belated happy birthday and mazeltov on the word benign. We can all appreciate what that means. Sorry that you have to go ahead with the surgery but if they can take care of it and relieve you from the pain, then that's, as Martha would say, a Good Thing. How great that it's your longevity and survival that is causing them to have to deal with these other problems.

You'll bounce back just as the Red Sox did! Go Sox! Go Fay! Both Champions!

Ellen