My mom

KathleenC

My awesome mom died yesterday.. Awesome being the word I use because I can't think of anything better. She was 47, the greatest person I ever knew, and its a shame I only know this in hindsight.. She was diagnosed in June, and I really thought I would have more time, but I am glad she is in heaven with my sister now. This site was a great help to both of us, though I rarely posted.. You people are so much of an inspiration. It's hard to believe how many people we lose to this disease.

Mom, I love you more than anything in the whole word. We all miss you so much. I'm so sorry for the things you never got to do, next time huh? Everything I am I thank you for.

See you on the flip side.

http://obit.phaneuf.net/obit_display.cg ... ng=Current

Kathleen,

I am so very sorry you lost your Mom at such a tender young age. My Dad died at 46 and My Brother at 46 so I understand wishing they had been able to do so many more things. Yes, you will see your Mother again and this time it will be for eternity. My prayers are with you and your family for healing comfort.

God Bless you all,

Jane

• 2 weeks later...