Happy Halloween from the Bride of Frankenstein

-Cheryl-

Greetings All and a Happy Halloween,

My neuropathy makes me feel like the Bride of Frankenstin, because my feet are so numb. I feel like I am walking funny. One of my coworkers commented,"Yeah I noticed you were walking funny." Gee, thanks for noticing. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I bought a deluxe foot bath, and it definately alieves the "asleep" feeling temporarily. Also effective are massage socks you can buy at the GNC health food stores.

My counts were low still, but I did get half a dose of chemo. This chemo is keeping me stable atleast. When asked "How long must I continue it?", my doc replied "as long as it is working." Now there is someting to look forward too! I asked him to put my name on the list for a trial using a vaccine, starting possibly in Jan. Might as well, since I am the human experiment right now. Did any of you catch "Scare tactics" on tv? I feel like a DNA experiment gone bad, half human and animal anyway! HA! How funny that show is.

I just want you all to know that I am praying for you. I haven't got my key board yet. I can't find anyone to make one to fit my web tv. So I can only get on briefly at work. Know also that I read your posts, but cannot post due to the key board thing. Take Care my friends.

Happy Halloween!!!!

Cheryl

Cheryl

Sorry to hear about the numb feet! Geez we put up with alot during this battle - BUT you have a great attitude to go along with it, I love the bride of frankenstein comment.

Good luck with the battle and thanks for tips for help temporarily limit the sleeping feet!

Wendy

Hey Cheryl! Happy Halloween to you! Nice horses!

I am the one stuck at home passing out the candy. I had a great toilet paper prank planned for my new neighbor and then he came home! Drat! Where does that Joe B live, I have extra TP now...

I am glad to hear from you. Make Jack, I mean Frankenstein buy you a new 'puter.

Cheryl,

I pm'd you last week but the messages weren't picked up. Try checking out EBAY for your keyboard, they have hundreds of WEBTV keyboards of all makes and for CHEAP!! Just go to www.ebay.com and type in webtv in the search box. There are all kinds!!!!!

I love the show Scare Tactics, it also airs on the SciFi channel. And Happy Halloween to you. My "city" decreed Halloween to be Friday so it has come and gone for me. I'm living here long enough so that the city changing Halloween around didn't seem wierd to me... the first year I was here it fell on a Wednesday and that is church night so they made Halloween Tuesday!! :shock: Anyway, I forgot that Halloween acutally was today till I spoke to my sister and explained we had it Friday. She was like "WHAT??? HOW THE H CAN THEY CHANGE HALLOWEEN TO THE 29th???" :lol::lol:

Anyway, Happy "Real" Halloween!!!!!!!

You guys have come up with some really good names. We haven't agreed upon one, so we continue to call him baby for now. I will put better pictures up of him. He is too dark in that picture. He is gaing weight fast and has two bottom teeth. He is like a puppy , wanting to chew on everything, well atleast his teeth are flat and don't hurt at this age. You should see the little guy buck at his momma- just meanness I guess. You should hear his little whinny. So cute! I have been trying to find a key board on e-bay. I haven't had any luck yet. I got some numbers to call though. Keep your fingers crossed.

Cheryl

And to you too, Cheryl.

Hope you and Jack and the animals all had a good weekend.

The little guy sounds like he's spunky, bucking at his mom.... lol...

Enjoy him while he still thinks you're bigger than he is. You already can't catch him!! :lol:

Good luck with your keyboard search, and with your chemo.

XOXOXOX

Prayers always,

MaryAnn

Hi Cheryl,

I love the new picture. The baby is so adorable. I had pretty bad neuropathy when I was on Taxol/Carbo, however it would get bad and then get better then I would have another chemo and the cycle would continue. The worst was when my feet would start to "wake up" It really itched, hurt, literally like "pins and needles". I used to just sit on the couch and put my feet on bags of ice. I guess it kept it numb so I couldn't feel all those needles!

I just realized after reading one of your posts that Dr. Joe answered that you are scheduled for 20 rounds of chemo!!!!! Wow! I don't know how you can do something like that. Especially with you having blood count problems. I've been thinking about you and hope and pray that you are feeling ok. I know that chemo is cumulative, so I wish you the very best and of course the very best results!

TAnn

Hi Cheryl,

Did the bride of Frankenstein have numb feet? I think I only watched Frankstein one time in my youth, and that was enough for me.

Your colt, Baby, is cute, cute, cute! My in-laws had a little colt many years ago and it was the meanest little thing. They never broke him to ride, just used him for a stud and he STAYED mean. I liked him when he was little, but was scared to death of him when he grew up.

Is that you in the picture with Baby? You are cute, too!!

Best of luck with your chemo, Cheryl. Hope you get a new keyboard soon.

Lots of love and hugs,

Peggy

The baby is darling. Can't wait to find out his real name. I hate it about your feet but stable is great news. Can't imagine taking chemo from now on with the side effects you are having but I am sure that numb feet beats relapsing. That is the cutest picture of you and the horses. Keeping you in my prayers Cheryl.

Nina

Hi Cheryl,

So good to see you post! I also have neuropathy and sometimes just want to cut my feet off!! I know what you are feeling and it's awful. Still waiting on the babys name!! She/ he is just beautiful!! Cheryl, I make many purchases on E bay and if you would like me to help you find one please PM me as I would be glad to help in any way I can. As we have all said you are missed in here. My prayers for you are said every night before I fall asleep. We love you girl.

God Bless,

Jane