"Empty Head" club!

Tiny

Hi All,

I go see the onc tomorrow for the official consultation about bloodwork, CT scan, and MRI, but the nurse called to tell me that the short version of the MRI scans is that nothing untoward showed up. So! As of now, I'm also an official member of the "Empty Head" club! Yippee!

To answer Gail's question, I have been having some diffuse complaints, and like Bobmc, the worries set in and escalated. My fingers on my right hand have been going numb intermittently, and I have a very weird feeling of fullness and uncomfortableness under my right armpit (can't really describe it well, but things just don't feel RIGHT under there); in addition I'm clearing my throat constantly, and I've been having occasional tiny "zingy" headache pains shoot up the back of my head. All in all, I thought I was goners, for sure 8) . Anyway, my onc is just great and ordered all these tests to rule out cancer...and the results have been reassuring--I'm going to enjoy my summer days to the hilt! I can live with "small potatoes"!

When the original battery of testing was done to determine cancer stage, I never had an MRI, so it is really encouraging to me that I don't have mets there yet, as I had never been checked.

They are querying carpal tunnel for the hand thing, and as it is getting worse and worse, think I will have to have something done about it. I MUST be able to access and use the Message Board, you know :wink: !

Hey Tiny, GREAT NEWS!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Feels good to have that weight lifted, enjoy your summer; Ya brought back memories, only test I every got spooked on :shock::shock: was the MRI, I hooted and howeled when they put me in that tube, :roll::roll: then they tell me I could have had an open type,

Oh well, live and learn.

God bless and be well

Bobmc - NSCLC- stage IIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

HI TINY,

MY HUSBAND BUDDY IS ALWAYS CLEARING HIS THROAT. MAYBE IT IS A MISSING LUNG LOBE THING. HE ALSO HAS TINGLING IN HIS FINGER TIPS AND ALSO HIS TOES.

RIGHT NOW I AM LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW AND HE IS OUT GETTING ONE OF HIS MANY WALKS IN TODAY. HE WALKS ABOUT THREE BLOCK AND BACK ONCE A DAY AND THEN HE WALKS THE BLOCK IN FRONT OF OUR HOME ABOUT 5 TIMES A DAY. AT FIRST IT WAS ONLY ONCE BUT HE IS REALLY DOING MUCH BETTER I THINK......OR HOPE......

GOD BLESS

YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!! I just found this post tonight, dont know how I missed it!!! Im sooooooo happy to hear that all those things that were troubling you had nothing to do with cancer. How frightening it mustve been. So glad to share in your great news!!!!