Fundraising Reminder

TeeTaa

HEY Y'ALL!!

Don't forget to send me stuff to sell at the LCSC booth at our elementary school's upcoming Holiday Extravaganza on Saturday, December 4th. So far, all I've got is the jewelry and tooth fairy pillows that Katie sent me, and that's not enough!

I don't actually need your items now, but I would like to have an idea of what you'll be sending me. Please post a reply here or e-mail me at jkstuart@bellsouth.net.

Thanks!

Katha (aka TeeTaa)

P.S. Could someone please "sticky" this for me? I haven't a clue how to do that or even if I have the capability. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I got four boxes in the mail today! It was like Christmas!

Ry - those bottles you decorated are the coolest! Just my style - if you could see my very eclectic, folk-artish house, you'd know what I mean. My husband recently summed it up by referring to my decorating style as "funky country"!

Anyway - the bottles are great and I got the corks for them also. Katie also sent some great other stuff. Problem is, I've gotta keep it hidden from my daughters before Holiday Extravaganza!

And the other box - KitKathi, your husband outdid himself with that handmade wooden reindeer set. It's too cute for words! (Although I could shoot you for packing it in those styrofoam peanuts - now they're all over my dining room!)

My sister Teacake (formerly a florist) made a bunch of big fancy bows to sell, and is making more. They'll be a big hit.

Thanks to all of you for your support - and I'm looking forward to y'all sending me more stuff!

And yes, there will be pictures - do you think that someone who changes their avatar as often as I do wouldn't send photos?!

Praying for us all,

TeeTaa

jkstuart@bellsouth.net