David W. Arnold

K and Kids

I just wanted to let you know that Dad passed away this morning about an hour ago. Mom was with him and it sounded like he went peacefully. This I believe was how it was meant to be. Mom's friend is with her and my friend, Nancy is there also. They will see her through until we get there.

Thank you for all your prayers. Our plans will stay the same and we will fly out tomorrow and be with Mom for 3 weeks.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Karen, my heart is breaking to pieces. :cry::cry::cry::cry: I am so, so sorry. Words completely fail me. I can't even begin to put into words how I'm feeling right now. I know you will really miss your dad, as I miss mine, and this is a profound loss for you and the rest of your family.

Your mom and I have had some wonderful phone conversations and feel that we have become good friends. Please express my profound sympathy to her and tell her that I will call her in a week or so, after things settle down a little bit for all of you.

Paddy, if you read this - I love you with all my heart!

Love,

Peggy

Karen, Paddy and Family,

The news of your dad's passing is so sad to me. Your mom is such a very sweet lady and I am sure your dad was a wonderful man. Tell her we are praying for all of you to have comfort, peace and strength in the days and months ahead. I am so sorry.

Nina