David W. Arnold

K and Kids

Dear Karen and Paddy,

I am so very sorry that you have lost your Dad and Husband David. We have to thank the good Lord that he went peacefully with your Mom by his side. My prayers are with your family throughout this time of grief. Your Dad/ Husband is in Heaven with God now and he is healthy again and at peace.

God Bless you all,

Jane

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Karen I am so very sad to see that your dad has passed. I was in the process of answering your other post when the site went down for the upgrade. I came here again and found this.

Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Give your mom my love and condolences. She has now become part of a sister hood that none of us ever wanted to belong to. When she is able have her come to the board again. We can not lessen her pain any more than she can ours but somehow sharing with others who are in the same place you are makes living with our loss a little more bearable because we know that they understand what we are facing more than anyone else. God bless all of you in the coming days and weeks. I pray that you will all have the strength to get through the days and weeks ahead. Lillian