Can I Brag too? - Updated

Amy P

My husband is a high school soccer coach and tonight his team beat their arch rivals in the state quarter finals to advance to the final four this weekend! This is a team that was in a rebuilding year and was not suppossed to make it this far. I am so proud of my hubby and his team!!!

GO Pembrokehill Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be heading to St. Louis to cheer them on!

Congratulations! I hope you do well in the finals! Our daughter plays travel soccer and we just finished up our season. She is the "sweeper" for her team. She is hoping to play for her high school next year. Wishing your team all the best..

Oh gosh! Y'all are really making me miss the 'ol soccer season! My son played for 14 years! He just graduated from high school in May, so we no longer spend every spare moment on the soccer field. All you soccer moms know what I mean! :wink:

Anyway, congrats to your husbands team. That is so exciting! Nothing better than those High School soccer games in the freezing weather!

TAnn

Well we just got back from St. Louis and hubby's team won their semi-final 2-0 and then lost in the championship game - it was a heartbreaker the final score was 3-2 in OT. The team they played this was their 3rd championship in a row and the refs were horrible - I was terribly obnoxious :shock: and probably didn't set a very good example during the game but there were some pretty obvious blown calls - even a fan from another team said that was some of the worst officiating they had seen :twisted: BUT the boys played awesome and kept their heads and played this team closer than most and at one point I think everyone in the stadium thought they were going to pull out one of the biggest upsets this year. Pembrokehill Radiers are #1 in my book!!!!!

Thanks to all for the good wishes, it means so much - it was an exciting weekend + I got to see my 2 yr old niece who adores me and she gave me lots of hugs and kisses :) and made everything a little better! I am trying to catch up on all that I missed!

Much Love,

Amy