check up

guess what folks i missed that check up 2/18/03 woke up late could not sleep worrying now i have to wait till 3/16/03 will be driving myself crazy thanks for the prayer cant put my user name up to it sez its been taken ?????tcandy214[/img]

Hi Tcandy214,

I was wanting to hear your report.. Darn!!!! I've done that .. i hate that! I can't sleep at all its 4:36 here, doctor says I got my myself so stressed out now I have a disorder called "sleep apnea"???? :roll:

Gotta get some Paxil or something!! hahahaha

PS I think you have to click the log in but on the top of the screen or down at the bottom and put in your username and password.

Laurie :D

Guest tcandy214

i think i have it now laurie thanks now i will drive hy husband and daughter cray for 1 month i think i should start seeing a oncologist my md is not great i think i need some xanax to make it till 3/16 they gave me that 4/15/02 when 1st diagnosed it helped a little

I hate the oncology visits because I get very nervous when they are coming. I still see my primary care doctor, as we have built an excellent rapport and closeness over the 23 years I have been seeing him. I have said it before, I think he knows more about me than I do. 8)8)8)

I am seeing him next week because of something new I have noted. It is one of those things I am not sure about, but I don't think it serious enough to call my oncologist. From now to next Wednesday the anxiety will build.

Hang in there TC, you'll make out ok. I say that if you are comfortable with your current doctor then stay whith that doctor. I went with an oncologist at the recommendation of both my primary doc and my surgeon.