new, may not belong here??

nikkala

Thank you all for you responses. I am so relieved that the nodules have not changed. I am still having chest pain but my Doc started me on Anti anxiety meds and is checking my heart as my cholesterol is high and she recently discovered a heart murmur. My poor Gram is really having a hard time. They believe the cancer has spread to her liver and it is making all her food taste like bile so she is losing weight at a rapid pace. I saw my grandfather die from multiple myeloma and he ended up starving to death and it was really awful I am now fearing that is what will now happen with my Gram :cry: She is drinking a small amount of ensure each day and is eating a little but it seems to be getting worse. She does not want any treatment and I respect her wishes. It is just very hard to watch another family member go thru this. While I am happy about my lung nodules not changing I am still terrified with my family history. Again I thank you all and pray for each of you.