It's Good News!

SJAS

Our nail biting is over for a bit. Steve's MRI and CT both came back basically STABLE! All liver functions have now returned to normal levels, and his platelets are up to the 70's. Bet you all heard our family's collective breath being let out. Too happy to even think.

Of course, the big comedian was at his finest. One of the nurses was working the last day before leaving for her baby's birth and when she walked by Steve told her, "Whuuuh - over infused!"

Joyce,

That is GREAT. It is so wonderful to read all these "good news" posts and gives us all so much more to be thankful for. I'm very happy for your whole family and look forward to being able to have that same experience very soon!

Love and prayers to you, Steve and the boys for a blessed Thanksgiving!

One of the nurses was working the last day before leaving for her baby's birth and when she walked by Steve told her, "Whuuuh - over infused!"

Hehehehe....that kind of humor is SUCH a good sign, eh? 8)

Bet I know what one of your primary blessings will be this Thanksgiving, don't I? I'm so happy for your good news. *Stable* has such a sweet ring to it. Enjoy your well deserved happiness over this news!