A little miracle finished his job

lilyjohn

Six weeks ago my nieces daughter in law gave birth to a baby boy. He was born 4 months premature and weighed on one and a half pounds. All reason said that he should never have been born alive nor survived for more than a few minutes.

During the past 6 weeks he went through heart surgery, intestinal surgery and had a cut in his liver mended. He suffered an extreme yeast infection. As prayers went out for him all across this country that small miracle brought many people to their knees who had forgotten how to pray. He touched so many lives in such a short time proving what I have been saying. It doesn't matter if a person lives minutes hours or an hundred years. Each and everyone of us touch lives. I know that someone somewhere was in desperate need to be brought back to God and a small little miracle named Ace made that happen.

Every life no matter how short has a purpose, a reason for being. Yesterday morning little Ace was finsihed with his task here on this old Earth and he left this world to be once again with our maker. Many hearts are sad today because of his passing but many more are rejocing because he was here for what little time we were granted his presence.

Lillian