Need a hall pass for surgery and move to FL

MurielK

Dear Rochelle,

Please, I beg, give me a hall pass for my surgery on Fri. Nov 26th, the time in the hospital (probably 5 - 7 days), recouperation at home and at the neighbors, and the trip (auto train) to Florida. I know I'll have just a great time all of those days.

By the way, someone in the chat room thought you'd probably give me the bedpan hall pass. Please, please don't do that.

I may have access to a computer after I leave the hospital. Not sure.

Begging your kindness in this matter,

Muriel K

Muriel.....I know Ry will come up with a most appropriate hall pass for you (NOT a bedpan shaped one :shock: )....but I just wanted to say best wishes for the surgery to go smoothly and the recovery to be easy and quick. And further.....I'm vibing you for a really easy transition to Florida that has you feeling lots better than you probably anticipate feeling.

Lots going on for you....but know you'll be getting lots of positive thoughts and vibes from here...ok?

Check in with us whenever you are able....as we'll be waiting to hear from you.

Oh well how can one refuse such a nice hall pass request? Well...how about the train pass to get you on your way quickly? The bedpan is taken by David C even though he doesn't know it yet. I didn't want him to get a fine for being absent without a hall pass.

Wish you all the best on the 26th. Eat a lot on Thanksgiving to get your strength up. Got pie?

Rochelle :D