BAC

KatieB

We were contacted by Karen, the editor of lungcanceronline.

.....If you have any BAC patients on your message boards who might be interested in participating in this study,........

The Lung Cancer Online Foundation - has made funding BAC research a priority and have supported this exciting project. Any patient with a diagnosis of BAC or adenocarcinoma with BAC features may be eligible to participate. The study involves completing a questionnaire, providing a blood sample and medical records (including existing tissue from previous procedures). A detailed description of the study (and the IRB-approved consent form) is available......

This is not a treatment study, but the findings obtained from molecular analysis of BAC blood, tissue and medical history will hopefully prove invaluable for improving the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of BAC. I hope you will consider participating and help us to spur progress in BAC research.

Any of you who are interested please contact me via PM or e-mail, katieb@lchelp.com and I will forward complete information to you.

LCSC does not endorse or recommend specific treatments, medical facilities, clinical research trials, surveys or any projects not specifically developed by LCSC or our partners. Readers should always check with your medical professionals and use information obtained on this website for information purposes only and soley at your own risk. Thank you.