Mom's Doing Great

mittlers

I just wanted to update you on my mothers progess. She is doing better now than she ever has. I am so happy I just had to let you all know. She was given 3-6 months at the first of her diagnosis and she is now 6 months into treatment and doing better than ever. She is taking chemo every three weeks and still gets a little sick the week after treatment but otherwise she is not using any oxygen and is eating well. :D Just a few weeks ago she was so sick she could not get out of bed. She is even going on vacation this week (something we thought would never happen again) I just wanted to share this good news. I hope everyone else will have good news to post soon also.

Susan M.

Susan,

You made my day! Posting good news like this that negates the doom-and-gloom predictions is so therapeutic for the rest of us as well as a victory for you guys. Hope mom enjoys the heck out of that vacation!

Hey Susan, that is FANTASTIC !!!! :D:D:D

Thanks for sharing the good news, it's kinda of a victory for all of us; Therapeutic as Tiny put it, Hope your mom has a wonderful vacation.

God bless and be well

Bobmc -NSCLC- stage IIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"