LUNG CANCER

margret

I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER I HAD A N UPPER RIGHT LOBECTOMY THEN ABOUT 6 WEEKS LATER I HAD AN LOWER LEFT LOBECTOMY,NOW IM RECEVING CHEMOTHERAPY PACLITAXEL AND CAROPLATIN I GET THE TREAMENT EVERY THREE WEEKS,I HAVE GONE COMPLETTLY BALD FROM THE TREAMENTS I GET PINS AND NEEDLES ALL UYP MY LEGS N FEET I HAVE NO TASTE IN MY MOUTH

Welcome Margret

I'm in the process of my chemo treatments, I have my last treatment tomorrow. I can tell you I'm feeling everything you describe plus a little more, for good measure, I guess.

Stick with this wonderful group and you will find it goes much smoother, you have wonderful company and a great resource for information.

Kathy

Dear Margret,

Welcome to the group. It's been a godsend for my husband and me and helped us get through all the treatment knowing that others out there were doing the same, sharing helpful information and rooting us on. Your symptoms are shared by so many others -- something that doesn't make it less uncomfortable but that does help dealing with it, knowing that you're not alone.

Ellen

Dear Margret,

Welcome to the group. It's been a godsend for my husband and me and helped us get through all the treatment knowing that others out there were doing the same, sharing helpful information and rooting us on. Your symptoms are shared by so many others -- something that doesn't make it less uncomfortable but that does help dealing with it, knowing that you're not alone.

Ellen