need some prayers for my mother (not cancer)

shirleyb

I know I haven't posted much lately but I could really use some prayers for my family right now.

My mom has been in the hospital since Nov 3. She had to have surgery for a stomach anurisium. Well since that time she has had a very bumpy ride. The surgery went well but she has had acute trouble with her breathing since then. It took them a long time to get her off the respirator after the surgery. She has empahzema. The sent her to rehab facility that didn't bother to read her discharge papers and she ended up with pnemonia. Back to the hospital she went. The were getting ready to discharge her yesterday and found out she is bleeding internally again. She is going back into surgery this morning for an exploratory.

She is in Ohio and I am in Minnesota. I have not been able to go see her due to work issues etc. That is a whole other story that I won't get into right now. I am very scared for her. I am just praying she can make it through the surgery and get through rehab again and that the bleeding is something they can control without doing too much to her.

Please add her to your prayers. I am a basket case right now. Not much I can do right now but pray for her.

Thanks in advance.

My love to all.

Shirleyb

Thank you all for your prayers. Mom made it throught the surgery and is doing better this evening. She is bleeding from an ulcer in the colon this time. It just seems like it has been one thing after another for her. So I hope she is able to feel better soon.

Thank you again.

Praying for us all.

Shirley