Mom went Home

minpin003

Mom went Home Saturday, December 11th. It has been an honor to be her daughter and a part of the CPD family because of her. She has left me with so many gifts and treasures, all in the form of her friends. My heart is broken, but filled with wonderful memories. Mom can now Tango with some hot Latin guy (she looved them), breathe without effort and be without pain. She is never too far away. She is my heart and best friend.

Mom...I miss you and love you.

Janet K. Conley

Conley, Janet K. (nee Andrews), Det. CPD, devoted mother of Shannon, loved daughter of Billie (nee Sturgulewski) and the late Casmir, loving sister of Robert and Arlene (John) Keehn, dear aunt of Steve (Debra) Keehn, John (Margaret) Keehn, Jessica Andrews, and Christopher (Heather) Andrews and the late Marcy Andrews, great-aunt of Max, Ross, Lindsey, and Julie Keehn, friend and inspiration to all who knew her, Visitation at the Cooney Funeral Home, 625 Busse Hwy., Park Ridge, from 3 p.m to 9 p.m. Tuesday. Funeral Wednesday, 9:15 a.m. to St. Cornelius Church, Mass 10:00 a.m. Cremation Private. 847-685-1002

Published in the Chicago Sun-Times on 12/13/2004.