Daddy is home....

sharyn

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sharyn,

I am so sorry to hear about your father, but I am so happy he made in HOME and let you KNOW in the process! That was awsome, and so original and to the point; I mean there is no dening that that was your dad! You and your father have a special bond that will never be broken and never end. God bless you and your family as you go through this time of sorrow. I hope your father sends you many more signs once he's settled in; for some reason, I KNOW he will! God be with you and your family,

Sharon, I'm so sorry for the loss of your dad. At the same time, I'm so very grateful for having had the opportunity to read about his ups and downs and how you all coped with his disease. You are one terrific family, and he left his mark on you for sure.

Di (also a shameless daddy's girl)

Sharyn, I just wanted to say how uplifting your post was-as I am sorry about your dads death, I am so glad that you are in such a content place. That you were comforted by your dad at the time that you needed it is a beautiful thing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family-your daddy is alright, now, and he feels your love as much as you feel his. Take care, my friend, Deb

Dear Sharon,

I was so sorry to hear about your Dad. I am glad you feel at peace with his passing. The moods of grief seem to change day by day and even hour by hour. I hope you mange to hold on to this one and also the many happy memories of times spent with your Dad.

Much Love,

Paddy

Sharon, WOW, what a wonderful sign he sent you, twice even. He must be something special even on that side. I do believe in such things, have read them and experienced them myself. It is such a comfort.

I am so sorry for your loss. Please remember you wrote these words and later, if there are times when your heart may be heavier, read them again.

Thank you so much for sharing, this helps all of us.

Love, Margaret

Sharon,

I am so sorry for the loss of your father, but at the same time filled with joy and hope over the "gift" he sent you - really a gift for us all. Thank you for sharing such a special moment with us. I certainly will never forget it. It makes me think of "Clarence," the angel in "It's a Wonderful Life." Prayers for you all.

Sharon,

So sorry to hear the news. I am so glad you were able to get a sign, I wait and watch for one from my Mom. May you find comfort and peace over the holidays.

Faylene