Do you make coffee?

kimblanchard

Dear Shannon,

I had been wondering about you and mike just recently, and didn't know until just now that Mike had gone. It tore my heart out and I'm still crying. I was however so amazed at the peacefulness of his passing. I fear so much what the end will be like for my mother. I fear things like her suffering at the end, she not having very many attendees at her funeral, she not feeling secure that she may spend eternity with God (I know she prays and sometimes even reads the Bible, but doesn't attend church.) Just a few weeks ago she said, "Does your church have a cemetery?" So I think she is worried about where she would be buried. All of these things worry me, and I just hope that when she goes, whenever that may be, that her passing will be as peaceful and comfortable as your husbands. He was very lucky to have you and all the people who loved him.

I hope the Lord is comforting you, thank you for your posts they really have comforted me.

Anne