Please forgive me if this is in the wrong place.....

lisaRN

I know that this is probably the wrong place to post this but I could not bring myself to post anywhere but where I usually do. I appologize in advance.

Last Sunday evening I lost my best friend in this world. The love of my life and the wonderful father of our son slipped away from us.

I am devasted. My heart feels as thought it has been torn away and continues to ache.

I wanted to let all those who have supported us on this incredibly short and difficult journey know why I have not posted and to quickly thank everyone for your continued prayers.

Please understand that I am barely able to type this and when I feel better I will return to share more with you.....

I love you so much Ahmed... you have no idea how much Tariq and I are missing you..... I know you didn't want to leave us especially this way....

You will NEVER leave my heart, thoughts, and prayers. May Allah bless you and take you to heaven... May this life pass quickly for us so that we may all be together again.... All my love forever......Lisa

The following is an excerpt from the Holy Qur'an

Sura Inshirah (The Expansion)

Chapter 94, Part 1-8

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

1. Have We not expanded thee thy chest?

2. And removed from thee thy burden

3. The which did gall thy back?

4. And raised high the esteem (in which) thou (art held)?

5. So, verily, with every difficulty there is relief :

6. Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.

7. Therefore, when thou are free (from thine immediate task), still labour hard.

8. And to thy Lord turn (all) thy attention.

Remembering Ahmed M. Belal June 25, 1962 - December 5, 2005

........................................................................................................

OH NO!! Oh, Lisa and Tariq, I am saddened to the depths of my heart to hear this.

Lisa, I think you will go down in the record books as one of the biggest advocates and fighters that ever existed on the face of the earth. God bless you for your efforts to save his precious life.

I am so sorry. Cling to your own quote and you will find peace:

6. Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.

7. Therefore, when thou are free (from thine immediate task), still labour hard.

8. And to thy Lord turn (all) thy attention.

All my love,

Peggy

OH Lisa,

I am so very very sorry to read this. I was just thinking of you both. I am so sorry for the loss you and Tariq have suffered. I wish you strength to get through the days ahead. Please come back when you can and let us know what happened with Ahmed. We are all here for you.

Rochelle

Lisa & Tariq,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Ahmed was so blessed to have both of you. Lisa , I was thinking about writing to you. You have been on my mind so much lately. You have been such an inspiration to many of us here. I was fearful that things were not going well, but I know you did everything you possibly could to see that he got the best medical care. May God give you , Tariq and your family strength and comfort you to help you get through the days ahead.

God Bless.

sue

Lisa,

I am just so saddened to hear of your loss of Ahmed.

I am just as sad that Tariq has lost his father at a time when a young man needs his dad.

You know that all of us here have been mesmerized by your love, strength and courage. You have my heart.

When you can, my hope is that you will return for compassion and support as your healing journey begins.

You were the best wife a man could have asked for. You gave it all you had and then some more.

Just know that we hold your in our hearts. And I will be praying that you find comfort in your faith and the love that your family has to offer.

All my best,

cindi o'h