Stable Disease

Wendy

Met with the oncologist on Tuesday for a followup on my CT scan. I am stable. 2 nodules are still present and 1 disappeared.

Kind of a weird scenario, :oops: I found out about two months ago "in passing" from the doc that the 2 nodules were still the same and hadn't changed - this was the 1st time I had ever heard that they were watching anything. Prior to this I had been told that all scans looked great. When I questioned it further I found out that they had been watching them for a while but they were so tiny that she is not concerned about them.

Needless to say, I am a little disappointed that I am not NED, but stable works for me too and is still a blessing. :)

We also decided to continue with Iressa (preventative trial) since I have shown improvement since starting it three months ago. We will continue to watch what happens with Iressa and their trial results closely.

Best wishes everyone to a safe and happy holiday,

Wendy

CLink, Clink, Clink, Just wanted to let you know that I am cheering your good news!! Clink Clink and more Clink! Stable is a sound and firm word! I LIKE IT!! Besides, look at Donna G and I, we've had nodules for some time now that they have been watching. I think it's because the doc's like us so much and they don't want us to leave them?????? :roll::P Ya Right!!!

So Happy to hear the great news!!! Sounds like a good way to end the old year and start the new!!!

Love & Hugs,

Connie