Merry Christmas Everyone!

-Cheryl-

Well, My brother and his six kids are all sick. My sister and her three are also sick. My other sister and kids went to Indiana in a blizzard, because my brother-in-law is in the hospital. He was diagnosed with liver cancer, and only 40 years old! I am so sad for him. He just got married and adopted a child! My oldest sister had surgery recently to remove tumors on her female organs, but recovering nicely. And me? I called my the lab to check on my blood platelet results, which were 1600!!!!! Whooohoooo!!! Do I feel good? Not really, I thought I would. Ha! I feel the same. I guess I am use to feeling yuky! :lol:

Anyway, Everyone wants me well and is avoiding me till they are better. I am already lonely! The presents are piled up under the tree, and my belly is full of Christmas cookies. There is snow on the ground, and nobody to throw snowballs at! (I know, snow in Dallas Texas at Christmas no less!!!)

I am grateful not to be sick, my platelets are astrnomical, and ready to do battle against this cancer! I am glad chemo is over and pray this vaccine trial works. I pray all of you have a "Very Merry Christmas!"

LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!

Cheryl