My Husband died yesterday

cathyjack

I know I should post this somewhere else but since this is the place I usually spend my time I wanted to post here. My beautiful husband passed away yesterday at 5:40pm. We had just gotten him home from the hospital the day before. He wanted to be home so bad- He had been in the hospital since 11/25,( he had had a stroke). Our children had decorated the house for christmas and had the carols playing when we got here. He was happy and died very peacefully. I want to thank everyone on this board for all your support. Even though I did not post a lot I did read your posts and found lots of comfort from them. God Bless us all and I pray you all have a wonderfull Christmas.

love, CathyW

Although I'm sure the loss is devastating, I have this vision of him surrounded by everyone he loves, a beautifully decorated home, comforting and familiar music in the background.....what a glorious way for the spirit to be called home.

My thoughts are with you and your family, Cathy.

Your heart is broken, no doubt.

Wishing you peace..............