Tim's funeral was a great tribute to him…

patut

It is Christmas eve and I am going to sleep at my daughter's house tonight so I can see the little one's reaction to their Santa visit.

I am at peace knowing that Tim is also at peace. His funeral was just as I planned and the Priest likened him to some characteristics of Cardinal Newman - a wonderful tribute. His wake was to be from 2:00 to 4:00 but the line never stopped until 5:30. The same thing happened at night - people were waiting in the street to get in. I was overwhelmed at the number of people he had affected - both youth and Sr. Citizens.

I wish every one a Merry Christmas. There is a beautiful Christmas snow falling here in the Adirondacks. Tim would love it.

Much love,

Cyndy

Glad that you had the support of your family and friends around you. That is so nice that they take the time out of the holiday season to say goodbye to a friend and be there for support to you.

Hope your day with the kids will be a good distraction for you. These early days are the hardest.

There will be everything that will remind you of Tim.

lots love Cyndy.

Cindi o'h

Cyndy,

Here it is Christmas and we are about to head over to my mom's house, but just for a little while I am with you in spirit. Your post has tears running down my face , but I can feel that you are truly at peace knowing that your Tim has passed on to a better world of no suffering. He must have been a wonderful man. You are amazing Cyndy and I feel Tim is looking down on you with pride and love on this day. May God bless you and yours with peace and love this Christmas and always.

Love, sue