Peace and Blessings

Margaret

Greetings Everyone,

I have been out of commission for about two months, requiring my children to come from Las Vegas and from Texas to assist me. I had a couple of really scary times, but here we are on Christmas and I feel stronger than I could have anticipated. I know the support and prayers that I am granted by so many people have brought me here and I want to say that I pray for each and everyone of you. I hope you are all having a hopeful holiday.

Peace,

Margaret

Margaret,

I am so pleased to see you post!!! I wrote CathyR about your address. I had some information about a trial that you might be interested in. I am hoping to start it myself next week. You must have your blood tested to see if you are a carrier of certain proteins. The trial is called Epimmune, and is a vaccine given once a month for six months. I pray that I am able to participate myself. I have been feeling dizzy. And of course fear the worst. I hope it is just fear and nothing more than that. Anyway the number to call is Candice at (214) 370-1857. She is the research nurse at Mary Crowley's in Dallas. You can have your doctor test you for the proteins, and come in once a month for the vaccine! Keep me posted! And good to hear from you!

Cheryl

Cheryl

Dear Margaret,

What a blessing it is to see your post, and it's wonderful to see you and your wonderful Hollywood. I'm sorry to hear that you have been having a hard time, but was glad to hear that you are feeling stronger.

Please stay in touch as much as you can. We miss you not being here.

Love,

Peggy