I will take an inlaw pass :)

Andrea

Hi. I won't be around much for the rest of 2004--we are going to my inlaws in LA for a couple of days. We were supposed to go to San Diego--me, Brian, inlaws, and brother in law and wife. But the rain spoiled those plans, so we are just going to visit at the inlaws house, LA is about an hour from where I live.

Also, only I can do this, but I blew up my computer a few minutes ago and now am forced to share with Brian :evil: The laptop plug sparked and everything :) We ordered the new part and hopefully it will arrive by Monday

Love to all

We are back, came back a day early to beat rain and my cough was driving me nuts. I have to make another apt with the allergist.

The highlight/funny point---they have a border collie who was fixed. He jumped up on his hind legs and held my hands and I said "how cute, he is holding my hands". My father in law yelled "Lucky, down". I was like why is he yelling at the dog. Yup, the dog tried to hump me :) He could have had his way too b/c I had no clue what was happening :)