sniff test

cindi o'h

Had my "sniff test".

It took all of about 10 seconds.

Under flouroscopy, I stood in front of a "live" Xray machine and sniffed through my nose while the radiologist studied to see if my diaphragm jumped like it supposed to.

Mine jumped! Yay! No phrenic nerve damage; diaphragm is working a-ok. One less thing to think about.

My sniffer's working good.

Cindi o'h

Cindy,

Glad you passed the sniff test!!!

I have to share with you, I laughed out loud when I saw the title of your post. My crazy *ss boss pulled another stunt this week..we had all the carpets replaced in November because of the mold :shock:. This time of year we have upwards of 700 people tramping in and out of the call center so you know things happen. My boss was out on the floor the other day and saw a couple new stains on the carpet. He kicked a chair down the row in a fit of anger and then got down on all fours. Next he put his nose to the carpet and stayed there smelling it for a few seconds with his butt in the air, then got up and stomped away. Mind you..this is THE boss of the entire site.. If you could have seen the looks on our faces. But now I am going to refer to it as the sniff test when people mention it. :lol::lol:

Glad things are okay...