caming back for a different place

Guest bucky_a

Guest bucky_a

I just came back from Spain, and I really want to help the people there, evrybody was smoking and happy. I told some of the what the cigarrets did to me, but I couden't do it in the whold country. Maybe is nothing important for me to tell you this, but when I was there I was thinking in all of us. I am so happy to find all of you. sorry for my english, I am from Argentina. Prayng for all of us. Good night

Bucky

I think your english is fine, your message and heartfelt caring come through clearly. I understand how you feel. I think often that I want to do something to stop this cancer from happening to anyone else. I want to do some type of activism to help others. But I don't know what to do, what I can accomplish with my limited resources and time. My heart wants to do so much, but it seems to be too big a project.

I think if you can reach one person, than you've accomplished something great.

God Bless you,

Pienso que su inglés es fino, su mensaje y cuidar sincero vienen por claramente. Entiendo cómo que usted se siente. Pienso a menudo que quiero hacer algo parar este cancer de acontecer a cualquiera más. Quiero hacer algún tipo de activismo para ayudar los otros. Pero yo no sé lo que hacer, lo que puedo alcanzar con mi ha los recursos y el tiempo limitados. Mis necesidades del corazón para hacer así mucho, pero parecen ser demasiado grande un proyecto. Pienso si usted puede alcanzar a una persona, que usted ha alcanzado algo grande.

Lamento mis español malos.

Dios Le bendice

Carleen

BECKY, YOUR ENGLISH IS JUST FINE. GLAD YOU FOUND THIS BOARD.

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME IN SPAIN. I HAVE NEVER BEEN OUT OF THIS COUNTRY.

WE CAN'T SAVE THE WORLD BUT WE CAN HOPE TO SAVE OUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES FROM THIS TERRIBLE CANCER.

GOD BLESS